The inertia that sets in with our current housing can be very limiting and counterproductive. Here are ten reasons to move sooner rather than later:
- It is a great time to buy.
- You’re tired of cleaning rooms that you never use.
- You’re tired of spending nights or weekends cutting grass, weed whacking and pulling weeds.
- Reducing monthly housing costs would give you more money to do what you want.
- A home in a private community will make traveling easier.
- A master bedroom and bath is just what you need.
- With time to entertain family and friends, an open floor plan would be a lot more fun.
- You still like to garden just not in a large yard.
- Your current neighborhood just isn’t what it used to be.
- A more accommodating home now will help you stay independent longer.
- A change would reduce your current stress level and make you feel younger.
- It is the time to sell and take advantage of good home prices.
Reflect deeply on why you are thinking about making a move. Be honest with yourself (and your significant other) on what you want to do with the rest of your life. Then go out and find the best home that will help you fulfill your goals.
We hope we can help.
Kris Jensen III
Get in on the Good Life!®