- Affordable living in a well-maintained community
- Private community amenities
- Annual shrub trimming and tree maintenance, landscaped common areas
- Professional accredited community management
- Private, enforceable community Rules and Regulations
- Low-maintenance housing costs less for upkeep, letting you use your money for more enjoyment with less financial stress
Friday, May 17, 2013
Monday, May 6, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013
The majority of new Jensen residents have owned a single family detached home on their own land prior to purchasing in a Jensen community. A single family home is the overwhelming housing choice for most all Americans. They don’t call it the “American Dream” for nothing!
Monday, April 1, 2013
- Those dust mops on a flexible pole for getting underneath your appliances and furniture – this one is important! Once the duster is dirty you just replace it with a refill, no need to wash them.
- Sponges, rags and cleaning cloths. Old tee shirts and towels make great reusable rags – and a run through the dishwasher is the best way to keep sponges clean.
- Vacuum cleaner with attachments that can reach into tight spots. Make sure you check that your vacuum cleaner is working well, and change your bag!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Friday, March 1, 2013
- It stays lighter later. Sure, it’s only a little bit longer a few minutes every day – but by weeks end, I’m always amazed by how quickly that time adds up.
- Spring training for baseball starts! Nothing puts me in the warm-weather mindset than seeing sunny Fort Meyers in the sports news!
- The cherry blossoms start blooming – and the National Cherry Blossom Festival takes place. When the kids were young, my wife and I took them to Washington, D.C. during their spring break to see the blossoms in all of their glory. Now I always looked forward to that national symbol of good weather coming.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- Many home choices on the market.
- Exceptionally good home values.
- Ridiculously low interest rates.
- Do not need all the rooms in the current home or to maintain them.
- The front and back yard has become a place to take care of rather than enjoy.
- The children are not moving back and they don’t need us to store their stuff.
- There are other alternatives to hosting a family get together than at the old house.
- It is your time to enjoy some freedom and have more fun.
- There are things you would rather do than clean the house and take care of the yard.
- Spending time with family and friends, volunteering, learning a new craft, traveling, or simply having some more “fun” should be our priorities.