New home buyers very often say, “Wished we moved sooner”.
What are you waiting for? People start looking for a new home mainly because they are unhappy with their current property. The home hasn’t changed drastically over the years but the way we live in them and who lives in them does. A home does not meet our needs forever. Neighborhoods change and sometimes are no longer familiar to us.
Making a move can seem like it will take more time and effort than what it’s worth. But that is usually not the case at all. Moving to a new and more accommodating home can add years to your well-being.
Here are twelve reasons to move Right Now!
- Spring is almost here and people are ready to buy your current home.
- Interest rates are still outrageously low for buyers looking at your home.
- It is an excellent time to buy and get a great price on a new or resale home.
- Reducing monthly housing costs would give you more money for other enjoyable purchases.
- Right-sizing your home will give you more time to do what you want.
- A home in a private community will make leaving and traveling easier.
- A new modern master bathroom with double sinks, a walk-in shower and linen storage would be a refreshing change from your outdated bath.
- An open floor plan would add fun to entertaining family and friends.
- You can still enjoy gardening; just not have all the grass to mow or leaves to rake.
- Why clean rooms that you never use?
- You’re ready to meet new friends and neighbors.
- A change now makes sense and will be good for you.
What got you thinking it is time to move in the first place? Be honest with yourself (and your significant other) on what you want to do with the rest of your life. Then find the best home that you can enjoy and more importantly that will fulfill your dreams.
We’re here to help. Right Now!
Kris Jensen III
Get in on the Good Life!®